Cimcool appreciates the value of hard-working and dedicated employees. If you consider yourself to be flexible, open-minded and focussed and you would be interested in a challenging and internationally oriented function, please don’t hesitate to send us an open application. We are always looking for enthusiastic people in the areas of Sales, R&D and Technical Service.
We believe that people determine the quality of an organization and for this reason we ensure our employees perform according to their abilities. We provide them with sufficient resources to grow even beyond their own expectations.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Send your CV and letter of motivation to our human resources department:
Cimcool Industrial Products B.V.
Attn. Koen Vercoulen
HR Manager Cimcool Europe
P.O. Box 463
3130 AL Vlaardingen
Job opportunity | 13-7-2023:
Customer Care Representative (Germany/Switzerland/Austria)
The Customer Care Representative is part of our Customer Care Center in Vlaardingen. He/she is responsible for all customer contacts and full order process of the back-office/order handling for 1 or more countries and supports the local Sales staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Order entry and getting approval of the order (credit control)
- Planning and arranging local (ADR) transport to final customers
- Shipping and Invoicing
- First point of contact for urgent deliveries or technical questions of (potential) customer
- Maintaining customers and price files in ERP system
- Chasing local A/R
- Control of stock positions
- Monthly customer calls to “remind” stock orders
- Contacting (possible) lost customers
- Updating CRM from customer info
- Handling complaints/returns concerning shipments/products
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Business or Customer Service;
- You have at least 3 years customer care experience in high value B2B and technical environments;
- You can work well independently and be highly communicative;
- You demonstrate the ability to develop successful relationships with our customers;
- You are a native German speaker and speaks fluent English (both spoken and in writing) or a native Czech speaker and speaks German fluently (both spoken and in writing). Dutch or another additional language is a pre.
Working at Cimcool means that you are part of an American company, where continuity is of paramount importance. Collaborate in a professional manner in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates. You also have plenty of room for personal development and entrepreneurship. Furthermore, we know excellent terms of employment.